This notice explains how we here at Gallagher’s Windows Doors and Conservatories use the personal information you provide to us.
How we use your personal information.
We will only use it for the following purpose –
- To book appointments for our sales manager to come out and see you.
- To book appointments for our surveyor to come out and see you.
- To process orders which you make with us.
- Occasionally we enlist a subcontractor to carry out some of the required works on our behalf. We will therefore share some of your information provided with them.
- In regards to building works that require planning permission, building regulations or SAPS calculations we will share your information with the relevant companies in order for your works to comply.
- For the purpose of any remedial works which may be required in respect to any of the products we supplied and fitted.
- In case of non-payment we will use your details provided to recover the debt.
- For the purpose of registering your installation to ensure it complies with building regulations and providing you with certification and a guarantee.
Sometimes it may be necessary to share your information with a third party company. This would occur –
- If we are under a duty to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of all staff, customers or others at Gallagher’s windows doors and conservatories LTD.
- If a governmental authority make a request for it.
- If we buy or sell any business or assets.
We keep files for 10 years same length as your insurance backed guarantee lasts for.
If we need to contact you in regards to debt recovery purposes we may also obtain additional information about you beyond what you originally provided us with.
Under the data protection law you have rights in regards to the processing of your information, including rights to –
- Request access to the details we have for you.
- Request us to correct any incorrect information.
- Request us to delete any information in certain circumstances.
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information you can contact us on
Kelsey@gallagherandcropton.co.uk or write to us at
Unit 14 Lyon Road
Stadium Business Court